COMPOSITION OF GALLONS
|Max. Permissible limits (As per IS:14543)||GALLONS (As per ISI approved lab)|
|TDS||Less than 500||70|
|Fluorides||1.0||Less than 0.1|
|*BDL=Below Detection Limits|
- All Testings as per ISI Standards are done in our in-house testing facility with qualified full-time micro and chemical analyst
- Product quality is periodically also tested at an independent ISI approved laboratory
- Monthly samples are sent to mumbai-based ISI approved laboratory for a detailed analysis.
- Quality audit checklist of manufacturing facility and plant hygine is followed on a daily basis
- Product quality audit done by sample testing from each batch before despatch.
- Water is drawn from our own 700 feet deep reservoirs
- Water is cleansed through sand and actified carbon filteration system
- Water is then cleansed through imported membranes
- Pre-ro and post-ro miron filters ensure water is crisp and clear
- Ozonation of the final product water ensures shelf-life and quality
ISISurety of product quality when you buy ISI marked products cannot be over-stated.
Surety of product quality when you buy ISI marked products cannot be over-stated.
ISO 22000 is an internationally recognized food safety management system that is based on the Hazard Analysis and
Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles, providing a logical and efficient framework with which food hazards can be
identified, controlled and most importantly, prevented.
GEPL now further assures its food safety levels for consumers by:
- Implementing the prerequisite program called the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Completing risk assessment on biological, physical and chemical agents.
- Putting in place a continued improvement program.